With Who: Mepkin Abbey Monastery
Where: Monck’s Corner, SC/Remote
Position Description: Mepkin Abbey, a Trappist monastery, is looking for a reporter who will go to Mepkin regularly and write a weekly column for the Mepkin Abbey website, updating the readers of the site on things going on at the monastery: interviewing the monks, updating information about the gardens, their mushroom harvest, etc.
- Either visit or participate in a Zoom session once a month
- Write a weekly article updating readers about the current events and general information regarding the monastery.
- Must be a current College of Charleston student
- Must be in good standing with the College
Apply (or request more information): Contact Father Joe Tedesco, superior of the monastery at (843)-826-5050 or email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
Maggie BoydMaggie Boyd
- Copywriter Position at Nexus Marketing - November 12, 2021
- Ketchum: Summer Fellows Program 2022 - November 3, 2021
- Florence Crittenton Programs: Seeks Program Coordinator - November 2, 2021