With Who: Memorial Medical Center
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Type of Employment: Full-time
Position Description: As a member hospital within LifePoint Health, we strive to be a place where employees choose to work, where physicians choose to practice and where patients choose to come for healthcare.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and in close conjunction with LifePoint Health marketing and communications teams for strategic guidance, the Director, Marketing and Communications is responsible for creation and oversight of marketing and communications strategies for the hospital and associated entities, working collaboratively with all departments to ensure all advertisements, communications, collateral materials accurately reflect and support the hospital’s brand and message expectations. Develops marketing and communications strategy using data-driven, organizational best practices. Deploys website and social media; internal communications; public relations/earned media; and coordination/engagement in community events.
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum 5 year of related experience
- Previous health care marketing and/or communications experience within a matrix organization preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated experience aligning marketing and communications tactics with business strategies
- Effective in a dynamic environment with various simultaneous demands
Apply (or see more job posting information): Submit your application today: https://lifepointhealth.jobs.net/en-US/job/director-marketing/J3T5JD63PBKD96S15RG
Latest posts by Megan Gould (see all)
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Music Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Editorial Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Darkness to Light: Seeks Communications Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020