Marquee Social Media: Seeking Fall 2019 Intern

With Who:  Marquee Social Media

Location:  Charleston, SC

Dates:  Fall 2019, with potential to extend into 2020

Position Description:  Hello! My name is Ashley Stanol and I am the owner of Marquee Social Media, a social media management firm located in Charleston, SC.  I am currently searching for an intern starting immediately with the possibility of continuing the internship into 2020.

This is a great opportunity for students to get hands-on experience in a fun, startup environment which will allow them to expand upon their social media marketing skills!

Requirements:
  • Must be 21+ (as we manage bars and music venues social media accounts that require patrons to be above the age of 21.)
  • Must be self-motivated and excited to learn more about social media.
  • Must be able to assist with posting on a daily basis.
  • Must be able to post live videos from their smart phones to social media outlets at least once a week.
  • Must be able to assist with photoshoots, if their academic schedule allows.

Additional information:  This is an unpaid internship with the possibility of becoming a paid internship should we continue this internship into 2020.

Apply:  Does this sound like something you are interested in?! Please email me a copy of your resume to Ashley@marqueesocialmedia.com with a short synopsis about yourself. I look forward to hearing from you!