Summer/Fall Internship Opportunity
North & Warren, the exclusive digital advertising sales rep for American Express is seeking a dynamic, articulate sales/media planner to join our savvy team of media veterans. The primary function of this internship is to develop client-facing proposals, reporting and research in order to support North & Warren’s rapidly expanding business. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of the media landscape (digital or social expertise preferred) and have a passion for building something from the ground up. The role will work collaboratively with 3 – 4 sales people, editors and account managers. The company is rooted in NYC, but the planning intern will report directly to the Managing Director, based in Charleston (and a CofC alum).
– Relevant experience or course work in communications, digital media, advertising, marketing, english/journalism or business development
– Must have #hustle. If you are self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, this is the job for you!
– Powerpoint, Excel and Word skills a must
– Photoshop & InDesign skills a definite plus
– Must be a “digital native”, with a running knowledge of social media and website strategy
– Digital media crash-course
– Streamlined marketing collateral
– Strategy and workflow
– Growth and maintenance of brand social media accounts & blog upkeep
– Pipeline and revenue management
Job Type: Internship
- Charleston, SC 29407
- High school or equivalent
- Advertising: 1 year
To apply, please send your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.