Marketing Internship Description
Island Coastal Lager (ICL) is a premium growing beer brand based in Charleston, SC. Our all-American lager is brewed with only quality, all natural ingredients without fillers or preservatives. You can probably tell by our name that we market toward the island and coastal lifestyle, resonating with folks who enjoy the outdoors.
We are looking for rock star interns who are interested in or understand ‘lifestyle brands’. Someone who is passionate about and loves the outdoors, surfing, sailing, fishing, paddling–you name it! Spend time with a chill but fast-paced team, meet incredible people, learn new things and get exposed to great opportunities. We’re building a culture that rewards smart, driven, and fun-loving people. We all work hard and have plenty of fun along the way.
Interns will gain experience in the following areas: social media, digital marketing and events.
Goal: Growing the Island Coastal Lager brand.
Hours: 15 hrs/week minimum
Schedule: Flexible, must be able to arrive no later than 2:30 PM
Responsibilities: We value our crew, no matter what your role is. While you’ll have the opportunity to learn about the items below, you’ll also have the freedom and flexibility to work on the things that are interesting and most valuable to you.
- Community engagement
- Islander activation/management
- Social media scheduling
- Social media management
- Website design
- Email marketing
- Newsletter creation
- Marketing strategy
- Market research
- And then some!
Prior Knowledge + Skills:
- Social media savvy (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able and willing to learn new things
- Highly competent worker
- Can multi-task and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership and teamwork experience is a plus
- Driven, self-starter
- Familiarity with tools and resources related to marketing, social media and design (i.e.
- MailChimp, Canva, Crello, Buffer, etc.) preferred but not required
- Photography/video skills are a plus but not required
- Google apps experience and knowledge (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Calendar, etc.)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good vibes
If this sounds like you, please click below to apply and we will reach out to you: