With Who: March for Our Lives – SC
Dates: Spring 2020
Position Description: The purpose of this internship is to give undergraduate students a unique opportunity to gain hands on experience in the field of communications in a nonprofit organization setting. Please note this is an unpaid internship, however, the experience you will gain is invaluable. Work hours are flexible around students class schedules. Please be prepared to work 10-15 hours per week. Please note that this is a state level position.
- Interns will be responsible for networking with existing and upcoming organizations (ex: Students Demand Action, LSPA,etc).
- Usage of Social Media Tools (Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to communicate current and upcoming events/information to the public.
- Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter
- Update the MFOL-SC website when needed.
- Plan and facilitate Marketing Committee meetings including distributing agenda and taking minutes.
- Aiding MFOL- South Carolina
All applications are welcome. In order to be a strong candidate for the MFOL ‘Communications’ internship, it is suggested that you are:
- Majoring in Communications, Public Relations, English, Journalism or Marketing.
- Be interested in continuing a career relating to Public Relations and/or interested in gaining more experience within said field.
- Be either a sophomore, junior or senior in college.
Application Deadline: Applications close on December 9th, 2019 at 1:25 pm
Apply (or see more information): To schedule an interview please email email@example.com with your weekly availability. Please email a copy of your resume with your full name and position you are applying for as the subject.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021
- D.C. United: Seeks Manager of Video Content - September 14, 2021
- Parlay Vous: Seeking Sales and Marketing Intern (Fall 2021) - September 10, 2021