With Who: Life Resources
Location: Mt. Pleasant, SC
Type of Employment: Part-time
Position Description: Life Resources is looking for an enthusiastic, industrious marketing assistant to support the Executive Director, the Founder/Clinical Director, and Development & Marketing Manager for various business communications, development, and information management tasks. The person in this role will work closely with the leadership team, as well as interface with the office management team. The marketing assistant will provide support on initiatives designed to maximize awareness, relationships, and the impact of Life Resources through the execution of various strategies. A key responsibility will be effectively utilizing and updating the donor management database in addition to coordinating regular communications with our constituents.
The ideal candidate for this position has professional experience, is able to multi-task, is well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite and communication/graphics tools (such as Canva, Adobe and/or PDF editing applications), is confident and calm under pressure, is self-motivated to complete tasks on a deadline with little supervision, and is open to feedback.
Duties and Responsibilities:
General administrative support as needed, including but not limited to:
- Input and manage constituent information in the Charity Proud donor management database: Interface with office management to maintain accurate financial recording; coordinate with Founder, Executive Director and/or Marketing & Development Manager to ensure all are aware of donor activity; record donations and touchpoints on regular basis; write and/or fulfill donation acknowledgment letters and other communications in a timely manner.
- Assist with development and creation of presentations by gathering relevant resources including pictures, videos, quotations, and other information as requested.
- Compile and distribute relevant donor, financial and statistical information. Create and assemble reports formatted for optimum summarization and readability.
- Assist with promotional activities, hosting presentations, and organizing events.
- Execute social media campaign by creating and scheduling regular posts to enhance Life Resource’s brand exposure.
- Assist Life Resources team with integrated, teams-based technology platform: One Drive. Organize document management on server and cloud-based platform. Train team, as needed, to enhance consistency and efficiency of technology use.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; administrative experience; nonprofit experience a plus
- Strong connection to and affinity with Life Resource’s mission and the needs of the community
- Articulate and knowledgeable of business communication standards and etiquette
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite including word processing, spreadsheets, mail-merge, and other capabilities
- Skilled with communications/graphic technology and social media applications
- Willingness to learn Charity Proud donor management software. Must become able to proficiently manage, update, and maneuver Life Resources constituent data
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Receptive to opportunities for continuing education and professional development
- Part-time, average 25-30 hours per week
- Work onsite at Life Resources office
- Occasional evening and weekend work required
- Compensation commensurate with skills and experience
Apply (or request more information): Apply today! Please email your letter of interest, salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls. See job posting here: http://www.myliferesources.org/employment-opportunities