Location: Spokane, WA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Position Description: We are seeking a driven Account Executive to be a key, engaging liaison between our television stations and businesses to deliver outstanding results through the effective sales presentation of television AND digital solutions. Solutions include on-air commercials, marketing partnerships, digital video content and streaming, and much more.
KXLY TV, a well-established leader in the Spokane market and one of the fastest growing stations, is seeking an Account Executive to develop new business and service existing advertisers. The ideal candidate will be energetic, positive, goal-oriented and have a sense of urgency. Must be highly organized and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will be computer/internet proficient and will have the ability to work as part of a team. Candidates must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while striving to exceed goals. Previous advertising sales experience and college education is preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare and execute successful sales plans that meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for both on-air and digital platforms
- Generate new business through prospecting and cold calling
- Present, negotiate and close sales promotions and sponsorship opportunities
- Provide outstanding service to new and existing clients
- Create and present proposals to potential clients effectively through both written and verbal communication
What You’ll Bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and follow through skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a business development role preferred
- College Degree preferred
What KXLY Offers:
- We’re a dynamic and progressive business that values our employees, our culture and our community
- We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
- We offer an outstanding media and digital training and mentorship program to ensure your success
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and long-term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
Apply (or request more information): Apply today on the Morgan Murphy Media Careers site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Samford University: Seeks Director of Strategic Communications - November 20, 2020
- Greater Capital Area Assoc. of REALTORS: Seeking Communications Specialist - November 20, 2020
- Concord Academy: Seeking Director of Marketing and Communications - November 18, 2020