The Keto Hope Foundation, a local nonprofit is hiring a social media intern. The Social Media Intern serves a vital role in the non-profit foundation by increasing awareness and visibility of each of the foundation initiatives. Through bringing innovative ideas to the table and collaborating with our team, the intern will contribute to the legacy of the foundation in a unique leadership role. As a new foundation, we have already experienced tremendous support and success reaching families who are involved in the ketogenic diet as a form of medical treatment for epilepsy, and look forward to expanding the reach and impact of the foundation.
- Current undergraduate student at College of Charleston, marketing or communications major preferred.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space.
- Computer literate with basic working knowledge of Microsoft works
- Desire to learn and contribute to a non-profit with an eager attitude
- Work well as a team and individually
- Detail oriented, flexible, and able to listen openly and engage in constructive conversation regarding work tasks
- Develop and maintain innovative media content on facebook including planning a monthly content calender, scheduling posts, and performance reporting.
- Set up and maintain an Instagram account
- Ensure integration of the facebook and Instagram accounts to maximize content distribution.
- Virtual campaign and fundraiser planning and execution
- Plan and distribute quarterly newsletters through email platform
- Increase overall visibility and awareness of Keto Hope Foundation
To apply, please send a resume to Jessica Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Cierra Seid (see all)
- Media Relations Internship with Milwaukee Brewers - December 20, 2018
- Research Scholars Opportunity with University of Delaware - December 13, 2018
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Intern - December 13, 2018