With Who: Ketchum, Inc.
When: Summer 2022
Where: Ketchum office location of your choice, or virtual
Description: Want to kickstart your communications career? Apply to the Summer Fellow’s Program at Ketchum to experience the full spectrum of the communications profession in the city of your choice.
- Strong writing capabilities
- Awareness of current trends
- Intellectual curiosity
- Impeccable multitasking abilities
- Savvy with social media
- A strong work ethic
- Eager to learn and willing to go above and beyond
- Must be an student completing their undergraduate or graduate degree in 2022 or 2023
Application Process: Using LaunchPad, candidates will answer two fictitious client challenges that will measure their creative, digital, writing and general PR skills. All responses will then be posted and applicants will vote and comment on all posts. Top applicants will be chosen to proceed to the interview stage based on the points they earn.
Application opens January 1, 2022. Deadline to apply is January 20, 2022.
If you meet the qualifications, you will be required to answer the fictitious questions January 22-26, and participate in the LaunchPad game January 29-February 2.
For more information visit: https://www.ketchum.com/culture-careers/
Maggie BoydMaggie Boyd
- Copywriter Position at Nexus Marketing - November 12, 2021
- Ketchum: Summer Fellows Program 2022 - November 3, 2021
- Florence Crittenton Programs: Seeks Program Coordinator - November 2, 2021