With Who: KVEW TV – Morgan Murphy Media
Location: Kennewick, WA / Yakima, WA
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Position Description: KAPP/KVEW TV in Kennewick, Washington is seeking smart and driven candidates who have a persuasive/teaching mindset and want to share in our passion of helping local companies grow their business. Winning candidates integrate traditional and digital media assets into one cohesive marketing solution for clients – driving results while creating lasting customer relationships. You will undergo a comprehensive media and digital sales training program to enable success. This is a rare opportunity to work for a company that offers autonomy, flexibility, income growth, upward mobility, and work-life balance in one of the fastest growing markets in the US. We offer very competitive starting wages and benefits to successful candidates who are motivated to become future media leaders. Help us create results for clients and command the bulk of advertising dollars spent in this market across multiple platforms and ensure a great career.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for selling broadcast commercial and digital advertising solutions, such as: Over-The-Top (OTT); search engine optimization (SEO); search engine marketing (SEM); social media; and broadcast commercial airtime to small, medium, large businesses and advertising agencies.
- Prospect, develop and maintain new business relationships in the market using our extensive sales process and customized sales solutions training.
- Cultivate new relationships with the local business community by networking, cold calling and obtaining referrals.
- Develop and deliver creative advertising campaigns and media plans for each individual client.
- Effectively manage a sales funnel within the customer relationship management (CRM) software, achieve appointment setting and present key performance indicators.
- Perform client services, such as: presentations, media plan preparation, copywriting, collections, campaign performance reporting and credit applications.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or related field, preferred
- 3-5 years of outsides sales experience or sales related experience
- Proven track record of sales success
- Knack for relationship building
- Results-driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Confidence to speak with decision makers
- And, if you have broadcast, TV, digital or media experience, that’s a plus!
What KAPP/KVEW Offers:
- We’re a dynamic and progressive business that values our employees, our culture and our community.
- We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
- We offer an extensive sales process training program to ensure your success.
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and long-term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays.
- Retirement savings plan
- Monthly allowance for mileage and cell phone
Apply (or request more information): Apply today on the Morgan Murphy Media Careers site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Samford University: Seeks Director of Strategic Communications - November 20, 2020
- Greater Capital Area Assoc. of REALTORS: Seeking Communications Specialist - November 20, 2020
- Concord Academy: Seeking Director of Marketing and Communications - November 18, 2020