With Who: Island Brands USA
Dates: Fall 2020
Location: Remote (company based in Charleston, SC)
Hours: 15 hrs/week minimum; Flexible schedule
Position Description: Island Brands USA is a premium growing beer brand based in Charleston, SC. Our all-American lager is brewed with only quality, all natural ingredients without fillers or preservatives. You can probably tell by our name that we market toward the island and coastal lifestyle, resonating with folks who enjoy the outdoors.
We are looking for rock star interns who are interested in or understand ‘lifestyle brands’. Someone who is passionate about and loves the outdoors, surfing, sailing, fishing, paddling–you name it! Spend time with a chill but fast-paced team, meet incredible people, learn new things and get exposed to great opportunities. We’re building a culture that rewards smart, driven, and fun-loving people. We all work hard and have plenty of fun along the way.
Interns will gain experience in the following areas: social media, digital marketing and influencer marketing. This is an unpaid position, please check with your school to see if this experience is eligible for credit.
Responsibilities: We value our crew, no matter what your role is. While you’ll have the opportunity to learn about the items below, you’ll also have the freedom and flexibility to work on the things that are interesting and most valuable to you.
- Community engagement
- Islander activation/management
- Influencer Marketing
- Social media management
- Market research
- And then some!
Prior Skills and Knowledge:
- Social media savvy (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able and willing to learn new things
- Highly competent worker
- Can multi-task and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership and teamwork experience is a plus
- Driven, self-starter
- Photography/video skills are a plus but not required
- Google apps experience and knowledge (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Calendar, etc.)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good vibes
Application Deadline: Applications close on August 31, 2020 at 3:10 PM.
Apply (or request more information): Apply today! See more internship description information, or submit your application via the CofC Handshake Portal.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- AACE: Seeks Content Marketing Manager - December 1, 2020
- Marin Montesssori School: Seeking Director of Communications & Marketing - December 1, 2020
- Holton-Arms School, Inc.: Seeks Communications Associate - December 1, 2020