Edelman Financial Engines is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its team as a Institutional Marketing/Institutional & Distribution Services Intern in Boston, MA.
This role is a shared internship between two partnering groups at Edelman Financial Engines: Institutional Marketing and Institutional & Distribution Services. Both teams play unique and critical roles in supporting our organization’s mission to help all Americans retire soundly. The internship will allow an individual to gain experience across a variety of marketing and distribution functions.
Institutional Marketing and Institutional & Distribution Services work closely to articulate the value of our company and its services to the institutional marketplace and ensure that we’re delivering features and benefits to employees to help them plan for a secure retirement. We serve some of the largest organizations in the United States. Our two teams foster loyalty among existing clients and support the development of new institutional relationships and partnerships. On our team, plan sponsors, recordkeepers, consultants and advisors are always top of mind. We’re seeking a driven, creative and collaborative individual to join our team this summer. The intern will also be the primary owner of a weeks-long initiative that will run the duration of the internship. Additional details will be provided during the interview process.
- Competitor research
- Presentation & RFP development
- Industry conference coordination
- Email campaign analysis & improvement
- CRM efficiencies & best practices
- Client communications trafficking
- Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Salesforce, Pardot, InDesign
To view internship description and apply, visit: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2616671
Nicole RussoNicole Russo
- Communications Internship with CofC’s Division of Information Technology - July 11, 2019
- Sales/Marketing Internship with Grey Ghost Bakery - April 22, 2019
- PR Internship with The Public Theater - April 12, 2019