With Who: Iacofano’s Catering and Events
Location: Charleston, SC
Dates: Spring 2021 or Summer 2021
Compensation: $13 per hour
Position Summary: (This is a paid internship.) Available for Spring or Summer of 2021. During internship position will be 40 hours a week. Continued employment is available.
- Collaborates with Facility Leadership to identify and crate detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Post open jobs on a variety of job sites.
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates.
- Conduct initial phone interviews.
- Setup facility onsite interviews
- Ensures compliance with Federal, State and Local employment laws and regulations, and company policy.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Schedule travel plans for incoming candidates.
- Human Resources Function
- Work with Director of Corporate Services on updating, writing, and implementing HR policies.
- Create retention plans for current employees.
- Maintain quarterly and monthly trainings for employees.
- Create and maintain monthly/quarterly/yearly employee moral programs.
Application Deadline: April 16, 2021 at 12:00 PM.
Apply (or request more information): Apply today via the CofC Handshake site!
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- BagValet: Seeks Digital Media Intern (Summer 2021) - April 9, 2021
- Heart of Hospice: Seeks Marketing Intern (Summer 2021) - April 9, 2021
- New Directions Staffing: Seeking Part-Time Social Media Manager - April 9, 2021