With Who: Hubspot
Location: Cambridge, MA
Dates: Spring 2020 (January – June 2020)
Position Description: This is a paid internship. As a product marketing coop you will have the opportunity to work closely with all of the go-to-market teams within HubSpot on research, and building, and executing product launches. In this role, you will work closely with the research team to effectively design, build, and execute surveys that inform how we bring new products to market. Based on that research, you will also work to tell a differentiated and compelling story to bring products to the market through a launch campaign.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Create positioning, messaging, and launch plans to bring new products to the market.
- Help effectively tell the story of HubSpot products in the market through content and launch campaigns.
- Work with the HubSpot research team to run surveys and obtain market intelligence to inform campaigns, and internal teams.
- Work cross-functionality with product management, research, sales, and product marketing to help launch new products to the market and effectively tell the story of those products.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy working on multiple tasks, or projects, at the same time
- Conduct market research to deeply understand buyers for HubSpot’s products
- Possess a strong desire to tell stories through written and verbal content
- Have healthy interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Accel at working in a fast paced, yet adaptable, environment
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Application Deadline: Applications close on December 27th, 2019 at 11:50 pm
Apply (or see more information): Submit your application via Handshake today! (If you don’t have a Handshake account, select to create an account on the internship preview webpage. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com)
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- D.C. United: Seeks Manager of Video Content - September 14, 2021
- Parlay Vous: Seeking Sales and Marketing Intern (Fall 2021) - September 10, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz Vans: Seeks Communications Intern (Fall 2021) - September 10, 2021