Are you passionate about doing great work? Do you have unique perspectives that could help us become a better team? Do you want to enjoy coming into work every day? Then you might be a great fit for the summer internship on HubSpot‘s Marketing Team!
You’ll have the chance to join one of our primary marketing groups as a key contributor. That means you’ll create your own marketing campaigns that drive real results. Successful candidates are analytical, creative, passionate, and intellectually curious.
This internship runs June-August 2019 as a full-time, paid position in Cambridge, MA.
Final Application Deadline: Thursday, February 7, 2019
This internship is your opportunity to explore the life of a full-time marketer at HubSpot. In fact, our best interns never consider themselves as “interns” at all! We want independent thinkers who are prepared to take on serious responsibilities. This internship is a serious learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a high-growth company.
As an intern, you will join one of our marketing groups as an individual contributor and have the chance to develop and run your own campaigns. What type of work might you do? Check out our dynamic marketing teams below:
- Global Go-To-Market Team – We execute on global marketing campaigns and analyze the results to determine effectiveness and success. Made up of a number of different teams, we think about how to strategically move metrics like usage and revenue. You would learn how a flywheel business works and how and why customers fuel a flywheel company, and how to run targeted marketing campaigns to customers and agency partners alike. This is also the team where we’re transforming the HubSpot business to become a platform based company.
- Brand & Editorial team – Made up of our Product Marketing team and Creative Services team (among others), we help inform the world about HubSpot through editorial channels and product education. We work on content creation and analysis to prep product launches for both external audiences (prospects, analysts) and internally to fellow HubSpotters (sales, customer success, support). This group also runs Communication and Social Media; not to mention our design, video, and web development.
- Acquisition Team – We think about acquiring new customers through various channels and running experiments to maximize effectiveness for each distribution channel. How can we grow our audience through strategic lead generation initiatives? We’re the ones that create content for the HubSpot blog to attract prospects and leads.
- INBOUND Team – We own the planning and execution for our annual INBOUND event. Each year INBOUND celebrates the helpful, human side of doing business, bringing together thousands (24k+ in 2018) of the world’s leading business-minded professionals for a week of learning, inspiration and networking.
So … what might you do during an internship at HubSpot? We discover that during the interview process. We’ll ask you questions to get a sense for your current skills and interests. From there we’ll match your superpowers with the team where we think you will excel and learn the most at HubSpot.
Curious if you’re a fit? Here are some of the skill sets that some of our teams look for:
- Marketing excites you and you want to learn more.
- You love to write.
- You’re analytical and have a thing for numbers.
- You’re ambitious and you work hard.
- You are detail-oriented and quadruple check your work.
- You are a do-er who loves fast-paced environments.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student
- Thoughtfully written cover letter including links to your social media (LinkedIn & Twitter) presence
- Links to writing samples, blogs (where appropriate)
- Full-time availability in Cambridge, MA for June to August 2019
Important to note: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. All final round interviews will be held on February 18th and 19th. In order to get a better sense of your writing ability, we will not be able to consider applications submitted without a cover letter.
To apply, visit this posting on Handshake: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2234108
Latest posts by Cierra Seid (see all)
- Media Relations Internship with Milwaukee Brewers - December 20, 2018
- Research Scholars Opportunity with University of Delaware - December 13, 2018
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Intern - December 13, 2018