With Who: Heart of Hospice
Location: Charleston, SC
Dates: Summer 2021
Position Summary: (This is a paid internship.) As a member of the Sales and Marketing Team, you will serve as a liaison between the benefit of hospice services and potential patients, their loved ones and caregivers, and our healthcare partners. Contributing to patient access to care at Heart of Hospice will not only bring you purpose in and satisfaction with your work, but will also welcome you into our dedicated, skilled, and mission-driven team. Make a difference in patients’ lives as well as in your own career. Come grow with us.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting in the representation of the Heart of Hospice brand and its public presentation. The Marketing Intern will help develop internal and external marketing materials and interact with the Sales and Marketing Team to ensure they have the support they need to help all eligible patients get the care they need and deserve.
Responsibilities: The Marketing Intern will support the Sales and Marketing Team in public relations and social media as well as marketing and communications. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications to support any strategic initiatives
Promoting the organization through public relations endeavors
Contributing to social media assets by actively posting content
Aiding in the creation of marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic
Assisting in ad, collateral, and PowerPoint creation to support marketing needs (i.e. billboards, flyers, posters, etc.)
Acting as a brand steward, upholding brand and trademark standards and consistency on all projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Progress on Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook
- Previous social media marketing experience preferred
- Ability to navigate Adobe CC Suite ’17, specifically AI, InDesign, and Photoshop preferred
Why Should I Apply:
- Supportive team environment
- Growth and advancement opportunities
Note: COVID 19 Protocol: Our office is operating at less than 50% (more like 25%), we must wear masks in any shared spaces, and there is temperature screening every day upon office entry.
Application Deadline: Applications due by April 30, 2021 at 11:55 PM.
Apply (or request more information): See the CofC Handshake Portal site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Her Campus Media: Seeking Writers - January 15, 2021
- MUSC: Seeks Marketing and Student Recruitment Specialist - January 15, 2021
- MUSC: Seeks Global Health Communications Program Coordinator - January 15, 2021