With Who: Grace Finlay Digital
Dates: Summer 2020
Location: Remote (company based in Charleston, SC)
Hours: 10-15 hours per week during M-F
Position Description: Seeking a Summer 2020 intern to assist with my Digital Marketing company, Grace Finlay Digital. We are a start up boutique online marketing and branding agency.
- Start date is June 1st, 2020 end date is Aug 14th, 2020. (Summer 2020)
- 10-15 hours per week during M-F
- The founder, Grace Finlay, will be the individual supervising and providing regular feedback to the intern
- The intern will be supervised remotely and will be asked to use gmail, phone or google hangouts for video calls. The CofC virtual internship policy. is outlined here: http://careercenter.cofc.edu/Employers/arrange.php
- This internship is in compliance with FLSA.
I (Grace Finlay) will be very hands on and will teach any of the above tasks to the intern! So do not worry if you do not have experience with all of the above. Please apply if interested! Unpaid for and willing to have it apply for any college credit… could turn into a paid position in the future.
- Social Media Writing & Strategy – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Digital Advertising on Google & Social Media Platforms
- Influencer Outreach & Audience Expansion
- Blog Writing with SEO Optimization
- Designing Branding Assets / Graphic Design using Canva
- Google Analytics and Reporting
- Write & Design Email Marketing Campaign
Application Deadline: Applications close on June 30th, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Apply (or request more information): Apply today! See more internship description information, or submit your application via the CofC Handshake Portal.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Church of the Holy Cross: Seeking Communications Intern (Fall 2021) - June 14, 2021
- Introducing the Martin Scholars, Class of 2022 - June 9, 2021
- American Express Discovery Program (September 2021) - June 7, 2021