About Lou Hammond Group
Founded in 1984, Lou Hammond Group is an award-winning public relations company with 40 employees in New York, Charleston, Miami and Los Angeles with an extensive network of global partners. We expertly serve clients who are leaders in their fields and who share our passion for quality—in spirit, integrity and style.
About the Position
Lou Hammond Group is on the hunt for a bright intern to join our Charleston PR team. Ideal candidates will be working toward majors in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or business.
Duties will include the following:
- Researching and recommending story ideas
- Attending internal and client meetings
- Drafting and editing marketing content
- Creating targeted pitches
- Developing media lists
- Assisting the account team with news bureau (reactive and proactive), editorial calendar deadlines, and other needs
This position is unpaid and open only to students seeking course credit. Interns should be able to commit 12 -20 hours per week, with room for flexibility.
Applications for internships will be accepted immediately. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Hannah Nuccio at email@example.com.