With Who: FerebeeLane
Location: Greenville, SC
Dates: Spring 2020
Position Summary: The social influence team is looking for an intern pursuing a career in public relations with strong writing skills who has a genuine passion for staying ahead of news and social trends. The social influence intern will work closely with the social influence department, providing support in the following:
- Monitor client mentions in traditional media, online forums and on social media platforms. Interns will gain experience with Meltwater and Sprout Social to track, monitor and report on clients.
- Research journalists, bloggers, influencers and hashtags for existing and new opportunities.
Help build and maintain media lists, research competitors and identify potential PR opportunities.
Brainstorm social media ideas, story ideas and creative ways to engage with online communities.
Assist social influence members with social photo and video shoots; sourcing props, developing the timeline and coordinating day-of creative.
Coordinate influencer shipments, media press kits and other tactical communication pieces.
Assist in content creation to include social media posts, blog content, newsletter content, press releases, media pitches and more.
Application Deadline: Applications close on December 20th, 2019 at 11:55 pm.
Apply (or see more information): Submit your application today via the Career Center Handshake portal.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021
- D.C. United: Seeks Manager of Video Content - September 14, 2021