With Who: FerebeeLane
Location: Greenville, SC
Dates: Spring 2020
Position Summary: The media intern will assist the media team in development and maintenance of media plans, providing support to the teams on a variety of projects.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of media plans.
- Develops media authorizations, vendor RFPs and IOs in accordance with the client plans.
- Maintains contact with media vendors for proposals, research and other needs.
Compiles research data and media/marketing information.
Participates in internal agency collaboration meetings and vendor meetings.
Application Deadline: Applications close on December 20th, 2019 at 11:55 pm.
Apply (or see more information): Submit your application today via the Career Center Handshake portal.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021
- D.C. United: Seeks Manager of Video Content - September 14, 2021