With Who: Farm Bureau Insurance of SC
Location: Cayce, SC
Type of Employment: Full-time
Position Summary: Farm Bureau Insurance seeks a self-directed, detail-oriented communications professional with two to three years of professional experience promoting a brand through social media channels. The primary area of responsibility will be executing an integrated digital marketing strategy to include developing, managing and measuring the company’s social media marketing campaigns. This position requires researching and understanding insurance topics to develop content across social platforms that reinforces the Farm Bureau Insurance brand’s tone of voice. The successful candidate will have past experience monitoring a brand’s social presence and responding in a timely manner to customer comments and questions submitted through social platforms. This position also works closely with a statewide network of local insurance producers to assist with their local social media marketing campaigns and to assist with the design and approval of local advertising materials. In addition, this position is responsible for coordinating and executing corporate sponsorships and event marketing around the state.
The ideal candidate will take ownership of driving digital marketing success and will possess strong strategic planning and analytical skills. The position requires excellent writing and editing skills, the ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines, and the ability to collaborate and work well with others. Limited statewide travel will be required. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or other job related field.
Required Work Experience:
- Two to three years of professional experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, is required in advertising, graphic design, digital marketing, social media marketing, and corporate sponsorships
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience using social media platforms in a professional setting, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Understanding of web analytics, social media tools and the relationship social media has to other marketing channels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Email marketing
Application Deadline: Deadline to apply is December 18, 2019.
Apply (or request more job posting information): Submit your application today! To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. See the job posting here: Farm Bureau Insurance of SC Job Application
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Camp Happy Days: Seeking Remote Marketing and Events Intern (Spring 2021) - December 4, 2020
- CofC Libraries: Seeks Marketing & Outreach Student Assistant - December 4, 2020
- Amazon: Seeking News Monitoring Coordinator - December 3, 2020