The Client Success Intern will work under the direction of the Program Coordinator. The Client Success Intern will assist in the organization and project management of new client implementations. Strong organizational skills, ability to push a project forward and excellent verbal and written skills are a must for this position. This position will interact with various departments within Equiscript and coordinate program implementation components, with Information Systems, Sales and Marketing, Client Success and Finance.
- Assist Program Coordinator in implementation process using project management software.
- Track and report status on all clients in the implementation pipeline.
- Create and monitor detailed project plans with deliverables and due dates to ensure team’s successful delivery of all programs and services.
- Create and organize powerpoint presentations for client launches.
- Organize collateral and inventory, while also managing packaging and shipments of items to employees, clients, and conferences.
- Identify areas for improvement and drive projects to automate manual processes, create efficiencies, and reduce overall implementation time-frames.
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Troubleshoot and detect potential issues and implement solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
- Coordinate client meetings, including the preparation of client collateral and education materials.
- Develop a detailed understanding of Equiscript best practices that deliver program success.
- At every point, collect, analyze and then use data to make the clients’ experience with Equiscript seamless, consistent, and pleasant.
- Maximize the efficiency of our Client Success team by coordinating communications.
- Perform administrative functions as necessary or requested.
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred.
- Strong PC skills (Gmail, Google Apps, web-based programs, Salesforce.com experience strongly preferred, Smartsheet or other project management system experience preferred)
- Pursuing /or completed Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other Related Field Preferred
To see full position posting and to apply, click here
Cierra SeidCierra Seid
- Media Relations Internship with Milwaukee Brewers - December 20, 2018
- Research Scholars Opportunity with University of Delaware - December 13, 2018
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Intern - December 13, 2018