Location: various locations
Employment Type: Full-time, Salaried
Salary: starting at $40,500/year + benefits
Description: DART will hold an online info session on Wednesday, September 29 at 7pm EST to discuss careers in community organizing. All CofC students and alumni welcome, particularly those graduating before August 2022.
RSVP at www.thedartcenter.org/rsvp
DART trains professional organizers and community organizations how to work for social, economic and racial justice, including:
* Holding police departments accountable
* Shutting down the school-to-prison pipeline
* Reining in predatory lenders
* Expanding access to primary health and dental care
* Prioritizing funding for affordable housing and job training
* Fighting for immigrants’ rights
Associate Community Organizer starting salary $40,500/year + benefits.
Positions begin on January 10, May 9, and August 8, 2022 in:
- Florida: Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Manatee County, Miami, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Tampa
- Kansas: Lawrence, Wyandotte County, Johnson County
- Kentucky: Lexington
- South Carolina: Charleston, Columbia
- Virginia: Charlottesville, Richmond
Lead Community Organizer / Executive Director positions begin Fall 2021 in:
- Florida: Brevard County, Sarasota
- Kansas: Wyandotte County
DART organizations are diverse coalitions that include communities of color, low-to-moderate-income communities and immigrant communities. We strongly encourage people from these backgrounds, as well as fluent Spanish speakers and DACA recipients, to apply.
Apply (or request more information): To apply or learn more about DART, visit www.thedartcenter.org or find us on Instagram and fFacebook @theDARTcenter. Still have questions? Contact email@example.com or 614.517.9586.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021