Title: Customer Experience (CX) Solutions Internship
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Reports to: Director, Product Management, CX Solutions
The Role: J.D. Power is looking for an Intern to support our Customer Experience (CX) Solutions Team. We have as a fast-paced work environment and we seek a talented intern who craves learning new skills and can work on multiple projects simultaneously. As a CX Solutions intern, you will work with a variety of staff at J.D. Power, while working on real-world projects that will help us grow thru new product launches and product expansions into new markets.
The Impact: You will support the CX Solutions team, which is responsible for delivering CX and Digital Solutions across all industries served by the company. Our team is developing new products aligned to market needs and you can help bring those products to life via marketing and project management efforts.
- Provide marketing support for CX Solutions team, including creating marketing activities plan, drafting marketing and web site content, and tracking implementation and success of marketing activities
- Organize ongoing monthly Digital Transformation internal update sessions
- Assist with project management plan creation and execution for various CX products
- Support with development of competitive battle cards and training materials to arm sales team
- Background in Marketing, Communications, or other related discipline.
- Current student from an accredited college or university maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude, creative and flexible
- Experience in project management would be a plus
- Permanent work authorization for the United States is required
The Career Opportunity: Intern position is year round and there is an opportunity for extension dependent on business needs. You will gain exposure to multiple departments within J.D. Power, providing exposure to potential opportunities across the company.
The Team / The Business: The CX Solutions team is part of the Digital Transformation division, focused on growth opportunities and digital expansion for the company. The CX team is comprised of product management/development/marketing, sales and solution design, and execution. We are a tightly integrated team providing solutions across all industries served by J.D. Power.
Our Hiring Manager says: Our ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who can succeed in a fast-paced environment and easily shift focus with changing priorities. Someone who has very strong communication and organization skills and is comfortable working across all levels of the company. We are looking for a candidate who desires an ongoing position to potentially last thru their college career.
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, data, analytics, and advisory services that helps clients drive growth and profitability. The company’s industry benchmarks and reputation for independence and integrity have established it as one of the world’s most well-known and trusted brands.
J.D. Power has been capturing and analyzing the Voice of the Customer across more than a dozen industries globally for 50 years. We know measuring customer experience is not easy, but that’s where we come in. Through our proprietary index model, we identify the many drivers of customer experience, accurately measure and link their impact to business results, and uncover insights to drive results for our clients.
Our Data, Analytics, and Resources
Across 18 offices globally, our team of more than 800 professional analysts, statisticians, economists, consultants, and experts in demographics and consumer behavior focus on delivering insights clients can act on immediately. We serve an increasing number of countries and regions around the world, including Brazil, India, Japan, Taiwan, China, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, South Korea, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia, Germany, and the UK.
We understand that the customer experience is vital and that simply measuring it is not enough. Our analysts focus on driving results that will improve customer loyalty and advocacy and our success is driven by how much we help improve your customer experience. But data is only as powerful as the analysis and insights tied to it—and we are putting that power in your hands through our interactive VoX reporting platform. The data, analytics, insights, best practices, and action plans you need are available whenever and wherever you need them, to help you make data-driven decisions that will improve your customer experience and drive positive financial results.
This internship is posted on CofC’s Handshake platform. Visit this site to learn about how you can apply for this internship: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2781082/share_preview