With Who: Church of the Holy Cross
Location: Sullivan’s Island, SC
Dates: Fall 2021 (October 15 – December 31)
Position Description: (This is a paid internship.) The intern will assist the Director of Communications with the following tasks:
- Planning, creating, and managing church social media accounts.
- Creating compelling content for all streams of HC communications including but not limited to: sermon series graphics, social media, and promotional materials.
- Preparing and editing written content for distribution.
- Preparing weekly and special event print materials.
- Planning communications campaigns to align with the church’s communication plan for the year.
- Producing video elements for use throughout the church.
Qualifications: Applicants should be pursuing a degree in communications or a related field. Must be able to work at least 10 hours per week during the academic semester. Experience with Adobe programs is a plus.
- The intern will gain knowledge of managing communications plans in the non-profit and church world.
- Intern will gain insight in the links between communications and ministry.
- Intern will produce materials suitable for personal portfolios.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Apply (or request more information): To apply, check out the posting on the CofC Handshake portal.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021