POSITION: Marketing Intern; Part-Time
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
Love what you do! Join the Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry team. Located in beautiful downtown Charleston, the Children’s Museum of Lowcountry is a non-profit children’s museum dedicated to engaging young children’s potential through experiences that spark imaginations and stimulate curiosity using the power of PLAY. The Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry (CML) seeks a talented, creative and organized individual to assist the Director of Marketing for an undergraduate internship. This unpaid internship is for students who wish to gain valuable experience and possible summer course credit from May – August. Schedules will be determined after selection. The Marketing Intern will support and implement marketing programs and promotional activities for the Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry to build CML’s audience base and increase museum membership and attendance.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing materials and marketing plans for a variety of areas, including museum membership, special events and social media.
• Assisting with project management of promotional materials and social media.
• Assisting with creating and gathering marketing materials for events and working events with the marketing team.
• Assembling and editing copy for e-newsletters, mailed newsletters and other materials.
• Assisting with photography at CML and using editing software to enhance and distribute summer camp photos to families.
• Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong knowledge of graphic design elements and programs—using Adobe Creative Cloud products.
• Possess outstanding written and verbal skills.
• Possess strong organizational skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Able to represent CML in a professional manner.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Email resume & cover letter by April 30, 2018 to McCown Griffin, Director of Marketing, at mccown@exploreCML.org. The Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. The Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry is an equal opportunity employer.
Latest posts by Cierra Seid (see all)
- Media Relations Internship with Milwaukee Brewers - December 20, 2018
- Research Scholars Opportunity with University of Delaware - December 13, 2018
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Intern - December 13, 2018