With Who: Charleston Shared Future
Location: Charleston, SC
Position Description: Charleston Shared Future, an education reform non-profit, is looking for a part-time communications volunteer. The group needs website updates and maintenance, along with social media management.
This position works directly with the Communications Committee and the organization’s CEO.
- Work closely with the Communications Committee to update the organization’s website to better reflect purpose and current events
- Update the Charleston Shared Future website with content and current events
- Manage strategic social media marketing and communication plans
- Must be a College of Charleston student
- Must remain in good standing with the College
- Must attend monthly Communications Committee meetings
Apply (or request more information): Students interested in volunteering a few hours per month should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
Ms. Gould is the Coordinator for Events, Outreach, and Public Relations for the Department of Communication at the College of Charleston.
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021