With Who: Charleston Pro Bono Legal Services
Location: Charleston, SC
Dates: Spring 2020
Position Summary: Charleston Pro Bono Legal Services is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides essential legal services to low-income children, families, and individuals. With private attorneys out of financial reach for such a large segment of our community, our organization provides free legal services to overcome the legal barrier, prevent injustice, and secure basic needs such as food and shelter for those in our community who need it most. We provide advice and counsel, clinics on pleading preparation, engage the private bar to take cases, and refer clients to various human services organizations.
We are seeking a marketing and communications intern for Spring 2020.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a student to assist with our nonprofit’s marketing and communications, including social media, newsletter, press releases, and website.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Sound interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.), WordPress, Mailchimp, and social media platforms to include Facebook and Instagram.
Apply (or request more information): To apply, e-mail Director Alissa Lietzow at ALietzow@charlestonprobono.org.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021
- D.C. United: Seeks Manager of Video Content - September 14, 2021