With Who: Charleston City Paper
Location: Charleston, SC (potential for remote internship)
Dates: Fall 2020
Position Description: Charleston City Paper is accepting applications for fall 2020 internships. These are great opportunities for anyone looking for experience in a fast-paced media environment. Past interns have included students majoring in communication, political science, English, history, business and more.
- Editorial interns will assist staff with short-form stories for print and online, special issues, fact-checking and other tasks.
- Writing experience is required. Non-academic writing experience is a plus. Applicants should be dependable, detail-oriented and curious.
Notes: Charleston City Paper , founded in 1997, is South Carolina’s only independent alt-weekly newspaper. We work to dig deep into local topics across news, cuisine, arts, music and more. The City Paper strives for its team to be representative of the ideas, backgrounds and experiences of the community where we live. Please apply even if you think your experience is not directly applicable.
Apply (or request more information): Applicants should email a resume and three writing samples to email@example.com.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Her Campus Media: Seeking Writers - January 15, 2021
- MUSC: Seeks Marketing and Student Recruitment Specialist - January 15, 2021
- MUSC: Seeks Global Health Communications Program Coordinator - January 15, 2021