The Center for Women is seeking a Communications Intern for the spring semester.
To apply for this internship, visit CougarJobLink. To access CougarJobLink, log into MyCharleston and go to the Student Services Tab and click on CougarJobLink. This posting is listed as posting#: 13178.
- Best practices for monitoring, posting, and tracking analytics on social networks
- Workflow for social media communications
- Effective strategies to increase traffic, brand awareness, and content management
- The Center for Women is a non-profit that serves to educate and advocate so that women in the Charleston community are empowered to achieve personal and professional success. We are looking for a social media intern to assist our team and support our mission. This will be a great opportunity to get valuable experience in social media including (but not limited to) Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn. This will involve creating and publishing content, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic, customer service, and cultivating leads.
- Interns should be able to commit to 12-15 hours per week, although there is room for more flexible hours/duration. This internship is unpaid but provides the opportunity to attend all Center for Women events, network with some of the top professionals in Charleston, and be strongly considered for full-time positions after graduation.
- Engaging with the Center for Women’s online community
- Creating, scheduling, and publishing content across all social media channels
- Analyze and report social media results
- Research and monitor the social media efforts of similar organizations and community partners
- Coordinating with Development VISTA for online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborating with staff on projects and assignments
Qualifications – Position Requirements:
- Must be a student currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program and able to receive college credit for internship hours
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses experience in writing and able to provide two writing samples
- Skilled in presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability