The Direct Action & Research Training (DART) Center will hold an online information session on Wednesday, March 29 at 7 pm to discuss careers in community organizing with CofC students and alumni interested in uniting congregations and working for social, economic and racial justice.
RSVP at www.thedartcenter.org/
DART hires and trains organizers to build organizations that have successfully addressed issues including:
* Plugging the school-to-prison pipeline
* Reining in predatory lending practices
* Expanding access to primary health and dental care
* Prioritizing funding for affordable housing and job training
* Education reform in low-performing public schools
* Fighting for immigrants’ rights
Positions start August 14, 2017 in Richmond, VA, Louisville, KY, Topeka, KS, Evansville, IN and Daytona Beach, Ft. Lauderdale and St. Petersburg, FL.
Starting salary $34,000/year + benefits.