With Who: Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit
Location: Charleston, SC
Employment Type: Full-time, Salaried
Position Description: Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit is looking to hire a full-time Social Media Manager in Charleston, SC. Would you like to increase Callie’s brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales through strategic social media marketing on all brand accounts including Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit, Carrie Bailey Morey, and How She Rolls? Our full-time employees also receive excellent benefits that start on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment, including medical, dental, vision, group short term disability and paid time off (PTO). If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to join a reputable and growing company, apply today!
A Day in the Life of a Social Media Manager: The Social Media Manager at Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit is responsible for the social media strategies and eatery influencer relations. You will recruit influencers by identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders to visit the eateries plus spread eatery awareness. You will also develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns by driving revenue through all accounts. Have that creative niche? You will also create content by writing for calliesbiscuits.com blog.
- Love for biscuits and other Southern specialties
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years Social Media experience
- Strong social media campaign and advertising experience
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Youtube and other social media sites
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Ability to be creative in styling a photoshoot
Do you take pride in doing a good job? Do you stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies? Do you work with a sense of urgency? Are you team-oriented? Do you have a positive, can-do attitude? If so, you might just be perfect for this position!
Apply (or request more information): Check out this posting on LinkedIn Jobs.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021