Bosch in North Charleston is seeking a paid full-time Communications Intern for July – December 2018. The Communications Intern will assist the Sr. Communication Specialist with various internal marketing & Corporate Social Responsibility projects. The ideal candidate for this position would be an MBA student or recent graduate looking for the opportunity to get some valuable work experience within a large organization. They are also open to English, Communications, & Marketing majors. This position is open to students up to 1 year post-graduation and pay starts at $16.30 for undergraduate students and $21.50 for Master’s Level students. Please see the attached description for more information.
At the Charleston, SC facility, Bosch designs and produces precision automotive components and systems sold to vehicle and power-train manufacturers worldwide. These include systems and components for gasoline & diesel injection and Anti-lock Braking Systems. We currently have 2200 employees in a team environment and in a three-shift, non-union plant. Facilities are modern and fully air conditioned with state of the art automated equipment.
What is the role of internal communications?
Working with internal departments to ensure consistent communication activities using the appropriate communication channels.
Participating Interns Will Gain
- Meaningful hands on work experience in his/her related field of study.
- Opportunity to observe and actively participate in several facets of a business environment.
- Will be actively involved in supporting plant-wide and cross-functional projects.
Ideal Candidate has:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills to all levels.
- Is pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Communications, English or Marketing.
- Support with the implementation of communication concept at Bosch Charleston facility.
- Assist with the development of creative marketing and communication concepts.
- Co-publish internal communications (newsletter, digital and print communications).
- Coordinate with internal and external agencies to create graphic design.
- Develop content for all communication channels (newsletter, plant-wide emails, projects, internal social media platform)
- Write and proofread news and articles for internal audiences.
Students can send their cover letters and resumes to Ms. Sadie Battle, Employment Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cierra SeidCierra Seid
- Media Relations Internship with Milwaukee Brewers - December 20, 2018
- Research Scholars Opportunity with University of Delaware - December 13, 2018
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Intern - December 13, 2018