With Who: BMW
Location: Greenville, SC
Dates: Spring 2021 (January4, 2021 – May 7, 2021)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Position Summary: This position will support the business operations side of the DevOps Hub Americas department in various marketing and communications topics including support of the Americas XLAB IT Skill Management & Training for the region.
Support the team in areas such as:
- Communications & Marketing
- Project Management
- Communications and Marketing
- Process Improvement
- Requirements gathering and Analysis
- Data Analysis Data Visualization (as needed)
- Assignment Projects
- Creation of content for internal marketing campaigns and internal corporate news and events.
- Creation of corporate presentations, presenting information to team members and management.
- Managing small projects
- Requirements gathering
- Event scheduling and coordination
- Event and general communication
- Solutions design
- Graphics design
- Document writing
- Data visualization
- Americas XLAB (Internal IT Skill Management/Training) support.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Pursing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline
- Strong written communication skills required
- Strong verbal communication skills required
- Strong creative thinking skills required
- Experience in taking various forms of organized or unorganized data and creating high quality visualizations (e.g. presentations) is required
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (specifically PowerPoint) required
- Experience with graphic design software (e.g. Photoshop, Sketch) is a preferred
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (not just in major)
- Have full-time status at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Completed at least 30 credit hours at time of application
- Able to work full-time (40 hours / week)
- Transfer students must have a GPA from current university
- MUST ATTACH A COPY OF UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
- Complete and pass a substance abuse test before the work term
- THE WORK TERM DATES ARE (JANUARY 4, 2021 – MAY 7, 2021)
Notes: BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment with BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (BMW MC) is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, at the option of BMW MC or the employee.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020 at 4:00 PM
Apply (or request more information): Please apply directly at: https://www.bmwgroup.jobs/us/en/jobfinder/job-description.200002DD.US.Spartanburg-SouthCarolina.InformationTechnology.html. See the internship posting on the CofC Handshake portal.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Central College: Seeks Content Specialist – Editorial - October 20, 2020
- 4 News Now: Seeks News Content Producer - October 20, 2020
- KXLY TV & Phase 3 Digital: Seeking Media Sales Account Executive - October 20, 2020