CBBSN Associate Scout
Collegiate Baseball Scouting Network (CBBSN) is a startup created to provide the baseball world with an unbiased 3rd party scouting network. With over 100 scouts across the U.S. and Canada, we are always looking to expand our reach to provide organizations with valuable data on amateur baseball players. We are looking for scouts nationwide.
The Associate Scout position is a part-time role, and ideal candidates will be able to stay in the position for minimum 12 months.
- Intermediate or deep understanding of the game of baseball
- Excellent communication capabilities, attention to detail, and ability to take direction
- Strong desire to work in baseball operations, player development, or similar areas are preferred
- Candidates with reliable transportation will be preferred
- Attend local high school and college games at various levels of competition to scout players
- Record desired data points for players clients are interested in, as well as writing reports
- You will be receiving training in the summer and fall, and discuss your progress and quality of work with your supervisor year-round
- Throughout the year, you will be in constant communication with your fellow scouts and supervisors through GROUPME and email
- Join a fast-growing, diverse startup in the sports industry
- Build a portfolio of players you follow, and be able to talk in-depth about their strengths, weaknesses, and overall potential at the next level
- Gain an understanding of how MLB teams use scouting and analytics in evaluating prospects
- Compensation $10 per report
Please fill out the attached questionnaire to apply https://goo.gl/forms/1h5rbnjgZlaV7mdT2