With Who: Atlatl Software Inc
Location: Charleston, SC
Dates: Summer 2020
Position Summary: (This is a paid internship.) As a Marketing Intern at Atlatl, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and supporting marketing team members on the execution of multi-channel marketing efforts. You will have the opportunity to be involved in all stages of the sales and marketing funnel and gain experience with:
- Marketing database growth, maintenance, and segmentation
- Sales and marketing automation applications
- SEO & Paid marketing channels
- Content strategy, creation, and publishing
- Contributing to an Insights Driven Organization
- Researching demand for our products and services
- Competitor research
- Conducts other research as directed
- Supporting Brand Management
- Keeper of the brand, product brands, and all related efforts.
- Supporting Focus areas:
- Demand Generation
- Identifying potential customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating as needed for company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Coordinating Inbound + Outbound strategy
- Content Management
- Identifying, developing, and managing content distribution
- Must be a highly self-motivated individual, able to think strategically while working tactically
- Ability to work independently and achieve results without a lot of supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of team members.
- Enrolled in a 4-year program with a focus in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing a plus
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Application Deadline: Applications close on May 1st, 2020 at 9:00 am
Apply (or request more information): Apply today! Application through CofC Handshake