Neato is seeking Bud Light Ambassadors across the US. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be responsible for promoting Bud Light to consumers at popular bars and restaurants in your market.
Candidates must be of legal drinking age and currently enrolled full-time, undergraduate students.
What We Offer:
– Earn up to $150 each week with the opportunity of earning additional performance bonuses
– Exposure to business operations within the Anheuser-Busch Inbev (ABI) organization
– Ongoing coaching from the Neato and local Anheuser-Busch teams including a national in-person training to kickoff the program
– First-hand experience representing a global brand, potentially launching your career with Anheuser-Busch
– Work an average of 10.5 hours per week, with 7.5 hours spent promoting AB product at popular bars in your market
– Collaborate with Co-Ambassador to ensure program performance
– Build and maintain relationships with local bar staff
– Distribute a set quantity of product each week by holding activations when bars and restaurants have a large attendance of the target audience (predominantly nights and weekends)
– Autonomously develop weekly product distribution plan, acquiring approvals from your local AB team, Neato and bar staff as necessary
– Report on each activation in a timely manner through mobile program reporting applications
– Understand overall program goals, tracking your performance to identify gaps and adjust distribution strategy as needed
– Maintain consistent communication with Neato, local retailers, and the Anheuser-Busch team
$15 per hour