With Who: American Express
Location: Held Virtually
Dates: Fall 2021 (September 8th & September 9th, 2021)
Position Description: The American Express Discovery Program (ADP) is a two-day exploratory program hosted virtually providing students the opportunity to learn more about American Express. Students will experience our culture firsthand, learn more about AXP history, gain a comprehensive understanding of our unique business units and build a network with AXP colleagues.
At American Express, we see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for the creativity and innovation we need to be and deliver our best. This program helps align with our commitment to make sure our colleagues are as diverse as our customers and the communities we serve by focusing on attracting promising candidates – especially those from historically underrepresented groups in the financial industry, who self-identify as Black/African American and Hispanic/Latinx.
By participating in the American Express Discovery Program, you can also look forward to:
- Networking with a diverse group of Amex colleagues and peers.
- Finding out which Amex business unit best matches your interests.
- Hearing from our senior leaders during fireside chats.
- Participating in interactive activities to help develop your skillset
- Leadership aptitude
- Desire to continually learn, collaborate and grow
- Currently enrolled in full-time undergraduate degree program
- Graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
Application Process: We are accepting applications from students in a variety of majors, including Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics or related quantitative or business majors.
Application Deadline: The final application deadline is Friday, August 6th at 11:59pm ET.
Apply (or request more information): To apply, check out the posting on the CofC Handshake portal.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021