Alpine Art & Mirror is seeking 2 interns to work as Market Development Researchers mid-February through mid-May.
Under the direct supervision of the Managing Director, the intern(s) will:
1. Assist in identifying, researching relevant hospitality industry issues and trends;
2. Draft marketing and sales material, including written material for print media, digital marketing material and blog copy, and direct marketing video materials;
3. As experience and industry knowledge is gained, and aptitude demonstrated, responsibilities may evolve to include direct interaction with industry contacts; and
4. Work extensively, and independently (with guidance), to develop the marketing target database, including identification, classification and qualification of potential customers, with an objective of developing fully qualified, actionable customer contacts.
The company is seeking undergraduate or graduate student preferably studying business, marketing or communications. An interest in commercial interior design would be desirable. Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office software is required, and intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Excel would be a plus. Interns are expected to be punctual and professional. Interning with Alpine Art & Mirror will allow students to expand their professional experience and explore career options in business to business marketing, database development, research and writing, as well blogging and industry content development. The intern will be able to hone their research, communication, and interpersonal skills.
The company is looking for each intern to work 8 hours per week. The work location will most likely be The Harbor Entrepreneur Center (1505 King Street Ext., Suite 200, Charleston) with remote working time. There will be weekly time with management. A stipend of $80 per week will be paid every three weeks. Extension up to and/or after graduation possible. Potential for full-time employment in the future (if applicable) is possible.
Interested students should submit a cover letter and resume to Mr. Robert McDonald, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 16, 2018.
Cierra SeidCierra Seid
- Media Relations Internship with Milwaukee Brewers - December 20, 2018
- Research Scholars Opportunity with University of Delaware - December 13, 2018
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Intern - December 13, 2018