With Who: Allora Solutions Group, LLC
Location: Johns Island, SC
Dates: September 1, 2021 – December 8, 2021
Employment Type: Part-time, Hourly
Compensation: $13 per hour
Position Description: At Allora we value transparency, honesty, and communication. We help owners and leaders grow through more efficient and productive business practices. We are looking for a qualified assistant to help with our growing business. A qualified candidate is seeking higher education in the specific field and has the work ethic and drive to be able to work with us!
- Develop innovative and creative media content across social media platforms
- Identify and construct social media strategies
- Track and monitor social media trends and competition
- Deliver monthly social media reports and statistics for each account
- Develop and design e-blast content
- Canva, Hootsuite, PowerPoint, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Mailchimp experience is helpful
- Assist with events as need – travel may be required
Environment: As a Marketing/Digital/Social Media Assistant, you must be able to work offsite independently as directed. Daily phone and computer use are required. You must be able to sit at a computer for long periods of time. Must be able to meet in person weekly.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021 at 1:40 PM
Apply (or request more information): For more information on this posting, or to apply, please visit the CofC Handshake portal.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021
- D.C. United: Seeks Manager of Video Content - September 14, 2021
- Parlay Vous: Seeking Sales and Marketing Intern (Fall 2021) - September 10, 2021