With Who: Allegiance Flag Supply
Location: North Charleston, SC
Dates: Summer 2020 (as soon as possible – August 2020)
Hours: We expect the internship to take 10-15 hours per week.
Position Description: (This is a paid internship.) Allegiance Flag Supply is looking for an intern! We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and creative student interested in learning in a fast pace and very exciting environment. We are growing incredibly fast so tasks can range, but we can promise nothing will be boring!
Tasks May Include:
- email marketing
- social media postings
- fulfillment management
- small business support
Specific Learning Objectives:
- Develop the communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to create and develop original concepts through graphic design
- Learn to administer and interpret social campaigns
- Apply business concepts and theories to real-world decision-making
- Increase proficiency in specific business disciplines; such as human resources management, operations management, marketing, accounting, statistics, economics, finance, and business law.
- Develop and improve business skills in communication, technology, quantitative reasoning, and teamwork.
- Observe and participate in business operations and decision-making.
- Meet professional role models and potential mentors who can provide guidance, feedback, and support.
- Expand network of professional relationships and contacts.
- Develop a solid work ethic and professional demeanor, as well as a commitment to ethical conduct and social responsibility.
Note: The intern will participate in weekly virtual meeting on Skype, GMail video chat or a similar technology, as well as an introduction in- person meeting. We encourage communication, so in addition to the virtual meeting, Allegiance and the intern will communicate via email and text.
Application Deadline: Applications close on June 5th, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Apply (or request more information): Apply today! Submit your application via the CofC Handshake Portal.
Latest posts by Megan Gould (see all)
- Amazon: Seeking Internal Communications Manager - May 21, 2020
- Spinx: Seeking Social Media Coordinator - May 21, 2020
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System: Seeking Communications and Digit Marketing Specialist - May 21, 2020