With Who: Aflac
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Hours: 12-15 hours a week (ideally three 1/2 days per week, working in office)
Position Description: This is a paid internship. At Aflac, the Human Resources function plays an integral role in the team’s success. You will be working in the Charleston, SC Aflac Regional Office assisting the Regional Sales Director and the Office Administrator. You’ll develop remarkable skills in human resources management, understand best practices, and learn how human resources supports an organization to achieve business results. The internship will provide challenging assignments and significant exposure to other company functions outside of HR as well. You will exercise initiative, creative problem-solving skills, teamwork and leadership as you interact with other members throughout our team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Recruiting and sourcing initiatives to identify and make contact with potential candidates.
- Reviewing resumes, calling candidates, and working to schedule them in for an initial interview with our local team.
- Assist the Regional Sales Director and the Office Administrator with administrative tasks as needed.
Seeking a Student Who:
- Has completed core coursework toward an undergraduate degree in Business Administration (or similar), Psychology, Communications, etc. and has a passion for Human Resources;
- Proficient with MS Office desktop including advanced Excel skills;
- A strategic, analytical and creative thinker;
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Possesses a high sense of urgency and strong work ethic;
- Displays excellent interpersonal skills
Application Deadline: Applications close on October 16th, 2019 at 11:55 pm
Apply (or see more information): Submit your application via Handshake today! (If you don’t have a Handshake account, select to create an account on the internship preview webpage. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Latest posts by Megan Gould (see all)
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Music Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Editorial Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Darkness to Light: Seeks Communications Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020