Location: Virtual Work From Home
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Position Description: An experienced copywriter, the Content Marketing Manager handles the hands-on content creation and editing of all marketing long form and short form content across channels. Responsible for AACE content marketing strategy and for personalizing AACE’s marketing to deliver individualized, relevant messages and targeted promotional campaigns. Identifies opportunities for new products and services. Leads strategic marketing projects with the Director of Marketing and Engagement. This position is a virtual position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, write and edit interesting and inclusive content that strengthens AACE’s brand messages and aligns the brand’s positioning and personality with prospective community members in the clinical endocrinology field, as well as with any patient/public awareness campaigns.
- Partner with other AACE team members to identify content needs and opportunities specific to their channels.
- Oversee the creation and review of content assets, including emails, ads, blog posts, website copy, collateral, articles, and event speeches/addresses.
- Write crisp, concise, and engaging content in a variety of styles, including editorial and marketing/promotional for web, digital, and print materials.
- Manage our “trending topics” blog by establishing an ongoing list of topics that are relevant to our audiences; in conjunction with other AACE team members
- Bring forward new/innovative content ideas to improve marketing performance across channels.
- Coordinate writing assignments in-house and with contract writers as-needed.
- Work with Operations Manager to maintain an editorial calendar – problem solving deadline and contingency issues to keep projects on track while maintaining accuracy.
- Write, edit, and proof copy through all levels of review and approval.
- Monitor and evaluate content for compliance with internal style guidelines, strategy, brand voice and tone.
- Make recommendations for improving copy quality to ensure readability and message clarity.
- Analyze communication performance and adjust content to maximize engagement and drive enrollment.
- Deliver feedback to content creators and coach for improvements where necessary.
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum of 5 years of experience developing targeted marketing communications and campaigns. Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Accountable, attentive to details and strong follow-through. Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, driving towards clarity and solutions. Possesses integrity, credibility, and commitment to the corporate mission. Excellent people skills and ability to collaborate with AACE colleagues. Some travel may be required.
Apply (or request more information): Apply today on the CofC Alumni Career Center site!
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Her Campus Media: Seeking Writers - January 15, 2021
- MUSC: Seeks Marketing and Student Recruitment Specialist - January 15, 2021
- MUSC: Seeks Global Health Communications Program Coordinator - January 15, 2021