Archives For June 2014
New media account executive will perform daily updates for a variety of high-profile clients with strong online presence. The ideal candidate has proficient skills in writing, online advertising and social media applications. This job requires atypical work hours. An ability to produce material for various media channels is beneficial. This account executive will gain experience working with a variety of clients across the United States, in all aspects of new media. If hired, you will be joining a strong team of new media specialists with extensive experience.
Location: Austin, TX
Requirements: Excellent communication skills, interpersonal organization
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Salary: based on skills and experience
Experience: work in political realm for minimum of one election cycle, preferred experience with graphic design
Interested applicants should e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
– See more at: http://www.harrismediallc.com/category/job-openings/#sthash.SsSw4MrA.dpuf
The Harbor Entrepreneur Center (H.E.C.) is holding a casting call to find
Charleston’s next big business idea. Aspiring entrepreneurs in the lowcountry region
are invited to pitch their business ideas for a chance to win a month of workspace and
mentoring from Charleston’s premier business accelerator program. The H.E.C. offers
an accelerator for start-ups, a forum for established entrepreneurs, co-working
space and events to engage the entire Charleston business community.
Hawkes Learning Systems (www.hawkeslearning.com) is a math software and textbook company based in Mount Pleasant, SC. At this time we are seeking a candidate for our Marketing Communications Specialist role. Ideally the candidate would have 1-3 years of experience in a marketing related position. As the Marketing Communications Specialist, the candidate will work with the marketing team to identify and implement creative solutions to drive the vision of our marketing plans. The candidate would be responsible for developing written copy for email marketing, print marketing, press releases, website, social media, and any other marketing campaigns. The job will involve a strong emphasis on producing original, clear, and credible ideas and communicating those through written copy.
Marketing Communications Specialist
- Write marketing copy for marketing messages for digital and print media, including press releases, emails, posters, postcards, social media advertisements and more
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and implement strategic vision for marketing campaigns
- Research market trends and develop a strategy accordingly
- Assist with incoming phone calls, and make outgoing phone calls as needed
- Support tradeshow coordination
- Develop and implement high-level strategy across social media channels to achieve audience growth and engagement
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- BA or MA in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field of study with a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA
- 1-3 years of professional writing experience related to marketing campaigns and press releases.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in strategic social media management
- Excellent organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable in online marketing trends
- Highly creative and ability to execute unique ideas quickly
- Self-starter with an eye for detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to interact with all department members and with different points of contact throughout the organization
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolios or samples of work are requested with resume.