Reflecting on Civic Engagement through Articulated Learning
Please compose a series of paragraphs addressing each of the following six questions regarding your Honors Engaged experience thus far. You should address each question in a separate, numbered paragraph. This will be due along with the rest of your portfolio documents in the “Class of 2025” OAKS “Honors Engaged First-Semester Reflection” dropbox by 12/3/21.
- What did I learn?
- How, specifically, did I learn it?
- Why does this learning matter? How is it significant?
- In what ways will I use this learning? What goals shall I set in accordance with what I have learned in order to improve myself, the quality of my learning, or the quality of my future service?
- What measurable impact do I imagine making on the Charleston community in the future as a result of this learning?
- What else do I hope to learn going forward?