L.I.V.E. Studio

Lightboard Interactive Video Engagement

The L.I.V.E. Studio is located in room 323 in the JC Long Building on 9 Liberty St. Managed by TLT, it contains a variety of tools that faculty can use to enhance their teaching, work on special projects and create new educational content. The L.I.V.E. Studio was made possible by funding from the School of Business’ Department of Supply Chain and Information Management.

It is available for faculty and staff use.  Students may use it but must be accompanied by a faculty member.

Lightboard, Video Camera & Green Screen

decorative

The Lightboard is a dynamic new way to create engaging face-to-face videos by drawing on a light-up glass panel. It was constructed by TLT and made possible by a grant from the School of Business. We also have the capability to record green screen videos, presentations, interviews and more!

HTC Vive Pro Virtual Reality

With the HTC Vive Pro virtual reality system, you can experience room-scale ‘virtual presence’ through a headset and wireless controllers. With programs including:

Check out other apps available for download at Viveport.

person using the vive and appears to be underwater
Please take a moment to review the L.I.V.E. Studio Policies before using the studio.