Come find out How to Make the Most of Time with Asynchronous Collaboration with guest speaker Jolanda-Pieta (Joey) van Arnhem. Learn about Time and Project Management Strategies, Taking Stock of Devices, Programs, and Apps, Meetings and Scheduling Time, Communication, and Getting Together and Working Collaboratively.
- Thursday, September 12 at 3:00 pm in Addlestone Library Room 120
- Register Now or feel free to stop by!
- Click here to download a printable workshop calendar for Workshop Series 101 and 201
Miss the First Session?
No problem! Visit What’s New @ the Library? to take a look at the session resources and learn more about the Research Portal (new search for the Library), Browzine (app to read Library journals), KIC Scanner (can scan, OCR, and convert text to audio), and Streaming Video.
More about the Study Skills Workshops 101 & 201
In collaboration with the Center for Student Learning, the Library is co-sponsoring a series of complimentary study skills workshops in fall 2013.
- Workshop Series 101, offered by the Center for Student Learning, is geared towards the general student population wanting more information on study skills. The 101 series occurs three times a week lasting about 50 minutes for each session.
- Workshop Series 201, offered by the Library, is geared towards upper classmen and faculty, staff, and Friends of the Library that are interested in more advanced information literacy skills. The 201 series has guest speakers from all around campus. These workshops will last about a hour and will take place at 3pm on specific Thursdays in Room 120 on the first floor of the Addlestone Library.
- Click here to download a printable workshop calendar for Workshop Series 101 and 201!
Whether you are an upper classman, graduate student, faculty member, staff member, or Friend of the Library everyone is welcome to attend these workshops. We hope that you can find some time to just relax and learn something new!